M5 Avatar Part 1

I chose to do the Avatar option over photo retouching because most of the family photos are in Maine while I'm in New York and I have some of the really small photos from early 1900s but they're just way small to work with. Also, the Avatar sounds more fun. No sketch for this project since it's just manipulating a photo of myself to look something like one of the Na'vi from Avatar.

The photo I will be using:

I couldn't find one facing forward fully so I may try to take one before I begin working in photoshop. A lot of my selfies have my face covered partly by hair because I am very self-conscious of my weight and how fat my face looks. I am wearing a fleece jacket in this photo, which covers some skin, but I have tattoos on my both upper arms and those will be difficult to work with while trying to do as best of a job making my skin appear like that of the Na'vi. Also, in a lot of my photos I wear a lot of dark colors on my eyes and lips and this one had the most neutral colors to work with, as he did in the video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGA3035 M6CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M5CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M6CP1 Animation