DIGA3035 M6CP1 Animation

 I'm a bit behind and am finalizing the bits that need to be put into Animate. Below are the backgrounds and character silhouettes that I am still debating on using. I also have to finalize the narration for the piece and pick out a font and decide where to put the lines in the actual animation. I am also thinking about background sounds and possibly some music. 

Shot one: Lines 1, 2, 3. Zooms in to books.


Shot two: lines 4, 5, 6. I may add the following silhouettes whose arms will move, I have created layers so that the silhouettes can be below the table and on top of the benches. Possible sounds of cup/glass being set onto table. Smoke from cigarettes and coffee.


Shot 3: lines 7-11. Smoke for both coffee and cigarette. Page will flip per line (maybe with sound).


Shot 4: Lines 12, 13, 14. Smoke again for coffee and cigarette. Pages on tablet will flip.


Shot 5: Line 15, silhouettes will be separated and move towards each other, possibly arms around each other. These silhouettes are just place savers for now, I will find/create something better. Still debating on background which will be used for the next shot.


Shot 5A: Line 16. Again, these are just place holders. The man and woman will be together and the baby bundle will appear in the woman's arms. I still have to decide on a background--I'm thinking a simple background of just a color or pattern.


Shot 6: Line 17. Unsure of animation for this. Maybe just zooming in or the Charity book dancing/shaking/shimmying...


Shot 6A: Lines 18 and 19. Final shot. Again, steam for the coffee.


Below are the storyboards and poem from the last post.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGA3035 M6CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M5CP2 - Animation