DIGA3035 M5CP2 - Animation


I was able to simplify my idea for the video from the previous sketches, and I think that I will be able to create it based off of the storyboard below. I have also included a copy of the poem itself and marked off which lines will be combined for each part of the animation. Please excuse the order of shots and how poorly my scanner works.

Shot 1 (top right): Will be emphasizing the books under the table leg. Lines: 1, 2, 3.
Shot 2 (top left): The table showing one or two books along with an ashtray, a coffee cup, and a glass cup. Lines: 4, 5, 6.
Shot 3: close up of my side of the table with my steaming coffee, smoking cigarette in ashtray, and book where the pages will flip after every other line read. I will include a second book and drink reversed at the top of the screen, a partial of them, this book's pages will flip on alternating lines from the first. Lines: 7 to 11.
Shot 4: A new table, just one book (now a paperback), a different ashtray and coffee cup. Cigarette will be smoking again, maybe some small steam coming from the opening on the to-go coffee cup. The pages will flip every line. (I may change the book to an eReader.) Lines: 12, 13, 14.
Shot 5: Two female silhouettes will move closer and arms will go around each other. Line: 15.
Shot 5A (bottom left): A male and female silhouette and a child silhouette will appear. I'm still deciding on if it will be a swaddled baby appearing in her arms or a small female silhouette dissolving in between them. Line: 16.
Shot 6: A close up of the books under the table leg, Charity's name legible on the top book's spine. Line: 17.
Shot 6A (bottom right): A hard cover book with the title "Charity: My Favorite Book" with an ashtray, pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and maybe a coffee cup. Lines: 18 & 19.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGA3035 M6CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M6CP1 Animation