M2 CP - Word Illustrations Part 1

 Below are the many sketches I did. I couldn't single out one item to do more than a few sketches on so, as you can see, there are a bunch of ideas.






I eventually chose the Quill sketch from the Pen/Pencil page because I enjoy the aesthetic of it. Here is the larger black sharpie version of it.


And here is the final result from Illustrator. I had some issues creating smooth edges so please excuse any bumps you see.


The next post will be the hand sketches and preliminary Illustrator work for the main project.


***I don't know why these scans turned JPEG in Illustrator have such a poor appearance....Here are the photos I took with my phone, the color is off but they're less grainy than the scanned and exported images:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGA3035 M6CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M5CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M6CP1 Animation