M5 Avatar Part 2

Before

After

So, I followed the tutorial then added a background. I thought about trying to change the jacket I'm wearing to something else, but I don't find that it's too distracting. In fact, I believe that changing the background enhances the changes made. The background is something I found on Pixabay. I couldn't find anything that really looks like something from the movie so I picked one that meshed well with the colors of the changes I made. I did have some difficulty with the eyes since my photo didn't have enough resolution to show the light and dark areas well enough to fill completely like in the tutorial. I tried to find a photo that had enough but I had no luck. I even tried to take a closer photo which didn't work either. That being said, I still think the eyes came out alright. I had to make adjustments to a lot of the colors and layers differently than the tutorial did. This got a bit frustrating at times because the colors he used didn't work with my original photo to create the same outcome, but I was able to work around it. I also had to warp the "tattoo" overlay because I'm not facing straight forward in the original photo. I think I did well with that and had fun with it. There were a couple of layers where I had to do the opposite with the masks, but again, I think it worked out well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGA3035 M6CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M5CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M6CP1 Animation