M3: Awareness Poster Sketches





For the first sketch, in my mind, I see a pair of friends talking in a park. It's a sunny day, everything gives good vibes and happy feels. At the top it will say: Let's talk about it. I feel that I should also add something either underneath these words or at the bottom along the lines of: mental health affects everyone. Maybe: mental health shouldn't be in the dark. Something connecting the main line to mental health.









The second sketch is much simpler and I feel that I am leaning towards this because of that. In this you see the sufferer at the bottom left corner crouched, maybe crying or with their head in their hands. The upper right corner has a doorway filled with light spilling out and a person holding their hand out to help. I think I will make this person more of a shadow-type figure, no facial details, more amorphous. From this corner I will have a grey background that meets the black of the sufferer, they will fade and mix in the middle where the words "You're Not Alone" will be in a "happier" color.











My third sketch is about seeking help to fight battles with the tagline: Help comes in all forms. This one is more complicated where the top half (or so) is a sufferer with their demons/monsters behind them and a knight coming to help while the bottom portion will be an office setting with a therapist and patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGA3035 M6CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M5CP2 - Animation

DIGA3035 M6CP1 Animation